Veneers – Pensacola, FL
Give Yourself a Smile Makeover
Are your teeth cracked, chipped, or stained? You no longer need to allow these imperfections to take away from the overall appearance of your smile. At Patriot Dental, we offer high-quality veneers to cover up all sorts of cosmetic flaws, so you can give yourself a smile makeover! Whether you have a single tooth that needs some restoring or a mouthful of teeth showing wear and tear, veneers in Pensacola could be the solution for you. To get started with a consultation, just give us a call!
Why Choose Patriot Dental for Veneers?
- Can Last 15+ Years with Proper Maintenance
- Customized for Natural-Looking Finish
- Dental Financing Options Available
What are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are thin shells of porcelain that are placed over the front-facing surfaces of the teeth to cover up aesthetic imperfections. The durable, natural-looking porcelain that’s used can effectively conceal a single damaged tooth or a mouth full of cosmetic flaws. They are generally used to address teeth that are chipped, gapped, misaligned, misshapen, stained, or undersized.
The Process of Getting Veneers
Dental veneers can be placed in as little as two appointments. During the initial one, we will carefully examine your teeth and gums to make sure that they are healthy enough to support the new restoration. At this point, a small amount of protective enamel is removed in order to make room for the veneers. Impressions are taken of your teeth and sent to a dental laboratory where your final restorations will be crafted.
In the meantime, you will be given a temporary set of veneers to wear in order to keep your prepared teeth safe and help you get used to how your veneers will feel. Once your customized veneers are ready, you’ll return to the office for the final placement.
The Benefits of Veneers
Veneers have become quite popular throughout the years thanks to their numerous benefits. Here are just some of the most prominent ones you can experience:
- Natural Appearance: The porcelain used to make veneers appears just like natural tooth enamel.
- Quick Process: Veneers can be placed in as little as two appointments.
- Permanent Whitening: Veneers are more resistant to staining than natural tooth enamel, so you won’t need to worry about discoloration from pigmented foods or beverages.
- Long-Lasting: When cared for properly, veneers can last upwards of 15 years before needing to be replaced.
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
If you have several dental imperfections you want to address all at once, you’re probably thinking about getting veneers in Pensacola. However, it only makes sense that you’d want to know the total cost of treatment before moving forward with it. Veneers may not be the most affordable cosmetic solution, but you certainly get what you pay for. Of course, it’s still a good idea to research your options to determine which cosmetic service is right for you. At Patriot Dental, we’re more than happy to help you with that step! Continue reading or call our office to schedule a consultation.
Cost vs. Cosmetic Dentistry: What’s Right for Me?
Do you have your heart set on getting veneers in Pensacola? Even if that’s the case, you must still explore all your available options to find the one that’ll best meet your goals. There are several cosmetic services at different price points that can help you accomplish different things. A few of these solutions include:
- Dental Bonding – If you have minor flaws in your teeth, nothing can fix them faster than dental bonding. It’s the fastest, most affordable way to improve your smile! Not only can it be done in as little as one appointment, but the procedure is also minimally invasive.
- Teeth Whitening – Stained and discolored teeth are common, but that doesn’t make it less embarrassing. Luckily, a professional whitening treatment can brighten your smile in just one visit. It’s a great option because it’s much cheaper than other options and can quickly change the color of your teeth. However, it cannot alter the shape or position of your pearly whites. If that’s a change you want to make, you might want to consider other options.
- Veneers – Even though this treatment is known to be more invasive, it’s capable of addressing multiple flaws at once (i.e., staining, misalignment, gaps, chips, cracks). It’s also more costly, but it certainly pays itself off in the long run. With proper care, your new smile can last well over a decade!
How to Make Veneers Affordable
Since veneers are a form of cosmetic dentistry, they’re not covered by dental insurance. That means you’ll have to find an alternative way to pay for this treatment. Fortunately, we have a solution for patients who might have trouble covering their out-of-pocket expenses. With CareCredit financing, you can split up the total cost of your treatment into budget-friendly monthly installments. If you qualify for a low-to-no interest plan, the cost of getting veneers in Pensacola will not overwhelm your budget. This option can make even the most expensive dental work affordable!
Are you ready to start your journey towards a healthier, more beautiful smile? Don’t hesitate to reach out to our team at Patriot Dental! We’ll conduct an oral examination, assess your needs, understand your goals, and explain your available cosmetic options. Our team will create a treatment plan that fits your budget and do everything possible to keep your total expenses as low as possible!
Are you eager to make over your smile? Veneers are one of the easiest ways to change multiple aspects of your grin as possible, but they are quite an investment, so you may still have some unanswered questions. We’re here to help! Here are the answers to some of the most common questions we receive about veneers in Pensacola. If you don’t see the information that you’re looking for below, give us a call. We’d be happy to walk you through the process and get you started with an initial consultation.
Are Veneers Permanent?
Veneers are not technically permanent because they will eventually need to be replaced. However, they are considered to be irreversible. To ensure that the veneers fit properly on the teeth, small amounts of enamel need to be filed away, and this does not grow back. Because of this, teeth that have been prepared in this way will always need to be covered with crowns or veneers.
Will I Still Be Able to Drink Coffee with Veneers?
Veneers that are made from porcelain are stain-resistant. This is because porcelain is a nonporous material, so the particles in dark-colored foods and beverages have a harder time slipping beneath the surface. Ultimately, you should be able to drink coffee without worrying too much about staining your veneers. Just keep in mind that veneers aren’t stain-proof, so excessive consumption of coffee can still have a negative impact over time. Moderation is key.
Do Veneers Give You a Lisp?
Some people have trouble pronouncing certain words when they first get veneers, therefore resulting in a temporary lisp. This is partially due to muscle memory, as the tongue is not used to accounting for the presence of veneers when you talk. Fortunately, the tongue will eventually adjust on its own, but practicing the pronunciation of certain sounds can help to speed along this process.
How Many Veneers Will I Need?
The goal of veneers is for all of your visible teeth to match. Therefore, you will receive an appropriate number of veneers to accomplish that goal. Some patients opt for a single veneer to cover one pesky tooth while others get anywhere from 6 to 12 for a more complete smile makeover. During your initial consultation with us, we will discuss what the right number is to reach the goals that you have for your smile.