Cosmetic Dentistry – Pensacola, FL
Show the World a Radiant Smile
A great smile can help you land a successful job interview, help set the tone for an important date, and even just help you feel more confident on a day-to-day basis. If you’re unhappy with any aspect of your grin, we want to help! Dr. Lisonbee and Dr. Henry have worked with many different patients in the past, and he can create a unique treatment plan that brings out the beauty of your teeth with cosmetic dentistry in Pensacola, FL. To schedule a cosmetic consultation or ask about one of our cosmetic services, call us today.
Why Choose Patriot Dental
for Cosmetic Dentistry?
- Beautiful, Durable Ceramic Materials
- Team That Cares About Your Individual Needs
- Variety of Cosmetic Services Under One Roof
Veneers make it possible to make multiple changes to your teeth with just one treatment. By covering the front surface of a tooth with an ultra-thin sheet of porcelain, we can improve its size, shape, and color; furthermore, we can hide stains, chips, cracks, and a number of other flaws. It only takes two appointments to have dental veneers placed; you can get enough veneers for every tooth in your smile, but you can also get just a few if you only want to make changes to a few teeth.
KoR Teeth Whitening
If the teeth are exposed to dark-colored beverages or richly pigmented foods, they can eventually turn yellow and dull. Such stains can’t always be removed through brushing, but a professional Kor whitening procedure can take care of discoloration above and below the enamel, restoring the brightness of your grin. We can give you a whitening kit, but if you would like to see improvements right away, we highly recommend having an in-office procedure performed; it only takes about an hour to enhance your smile by several shades.
Sometimes it takes more than one step to achieve the smile of your dreams. We might find that the specific corrections that you want us to make call for veneers, bonding, metal-free crowns, whitening, and/or a number of other procedures. We will go over each and every treatment option with you and help you put together a treatment plan known as a smile makeover. At the end of the process, your smile will be so thoroughly transformed that you may not even recognize it.
Metal-Free Dental Restorations
A crown is often a necessity for your oral health, but it can still be used to improve your appearance. While we do have gold crowns, we realize that many of our patients prefer restorations that don’t stand out. As such, we may recommend an EMAX crown or zirconia crown for the most lifelike results. Zirconia and the ceramic material used to make EMAX crowns both mimic the way enamel reflects light, and we can change their color so that they resemble your natural teeth as closely as possible.
Cosmetic Dental Bonding
Sometimes most of your smile looks fine but there is just one minor flaw that severely bothers you. To make a quick correction without having to make extensive alterations to your teeth for veneers, you should consider cosmetic bonding to give your teeth a touch up. After preparing the surface of the enamel, we apply composite resin to the area in question. The material is carefully shaded and then hardened with a special curing light.
Understanding the Cost of Cosmetic Dentistry
The cost of cosmetic dentistry in Pensacola is different for everyone. Once you schedule a consultation to come in and meet with our team, we can establish a clear estimate that will help you to understand how much you can expect to pay to receive your new smile. And although dental insurance is unlikely to cover the cost, there are other ways you can still receive cosmetic dental care without emptying your bank account.
Which Cosmetic Dental Service is Right for Me?
There are many different types of cosmetic dental treatments available at our office. Each has its own price point, so you can determine which option is right for you:
- Porcelain Veneers: If you want to cover chips, cracks, misshapen teeth, stains, discoloration, or minor misalignment, these thin, porcelain sheaths can fit snugly over the surface of your teeth and hid your imperfections. Although, they are considered more expensive than other options.
- Metal-Free Dental Restorations: Decayed and damaged teeth can be easily concealed with the help of a tooth-colored, metal-free dental restoration. Instead of having a spotlight shine on your dental work, we can use materials that blend in with your existing smile.
- Cosmetic Dental Bonding: More affordable than veneers is cosmetic dental bonding. Using color-matched composite resin, we can easily shape and sculpt the resin into place onto your tooth enamel, hiding any flaws for a healthier, more beautiful look.
- KoR Teeth Whitening: Enhance your smile by several shades in just one hour using our in-house KoR whitening treatment. You can also opt for our at-home whitening trays that will lend results in about two weeks!
- Smile Makeovers: When multiple imperfections plague your smile, your cosmetic dentist can combine several cosmetic treatments into one plan for the perfect smile makeover.
Cosmetic Dentistry Can Be An Investment Worth Making
Cosmetic dentistry’s main focus may be to improve your aesthetics, but you may not realize it also serves to provide another purpose – better your oral health. When teeth are brought together to close gaps, when damaged and decayed teeth are better protected, or when stains are lifted, the status of your overall oral health will improve.
When you feel good about the way you look, you’ll take special care to ensure your oral hygiene routine is up to par. You’ll also strive to avoid habits and foods that can be detrimental to your smile and body.
How to Make Cosmetic Dentistry Affordable
Dental insurance will not cover the cost of cosmetic dentistry. This is why most dentists, including our own, offer alternative ways for patients to pay. One of the most popular and convenient ways is by enrolling in a payment plan with CareCredit. If you’d rather avoid paying for the entire treatment upfront, you can break up the cost across several months or years and lower your monthly payment to better align with your budget.